3 steps to choose your wedding bouquet
Dear brides of 2020, have you already thought over all the details of your wedding outfit?
The dress, the shoes, the earrings, the necklace, the veil. How many minutiae to think about… do we forget something? Yes, the wedding bouquet!
If you do not know where to start in choosing the most important bouquet of flowers of your life, do not be afraid!
Puglia di Miele is here to show you 3 simple steps to follow.
1. Choose the flowers according to their meaning
Each flower has its own meaning. If you want to give your personal touch to all the details of the wedding, we advise you to choose the one that most represents your personality.
• The callae, with large white, pink or purple flowers, symbolize the beauty and the beginning of a new life;
• Peonies are the flower par excellence for wedding bouquets, since they wish a happy and loving marriage;
• Roses have a different meaning for each color and are perfect for a traditional wedding;
• Orchids represent femininity and eternal love;
• Tulips contain the meaning of power and wealth;
• Hydrangeas, like roses, represent love in its different facets: white ones symbolize pure love, blue ones symbolize passionate love, while pink ones indicate total dedication;
• The carnations, instead, contain a meaning of sweetness, fidelity and friendship
2. Respect the theme of your marriage
The choice of the bouquet must go hand in hand with the theme of your wedding.
If you have opted for a wedding on the beach, for example, choose flowers of Mediterranean origin, such as the primrose, mauve, broom, lion’s mouth with a thousand colors, white calla, cane indicates and many varieties of geranium.
If your wedding will be a traditional or rustic style (which we adore!), Puglia di Miele recommends you the most innovative trends, with succulent plants, carnations, lotus flowers, cactus. You will get a completely original effect!
I mean, we’re not talking artichokes here! There are real wedding floral design experts who could give you advice on how to choose your love bouquet.
3. Choose according to the style of the wedding dress
Which bouquet shape to choose? Let yourself be guided by the shape of your wedding dress!
The bouquet must be in harmony with your dress. That’s why we advise you to play with contrasts.
If you wear a simple wedding dress, for example, you can opt for a maxi bouquet and dare with bright colors to give a touch of originality.
On the contrary, if you have opted for a dress with lace and embroidery and ornaments, we recommend small bouquet and soft colors, to leave room for the particularities of the dress.
In short, play with the balance of your outfit and always think about our mantra: LESS IS MORE!
Puglia di Miele wants to leave you a last original gem for the wedding of 2020: the “messy bouquet”. These are very natural-looking floral arrangements: a rebellious but incredibly harmonious bouquet of flowers, perfect for boho chic or rustic weddings.
Once harvested the seasonal flowers are assembled, tied one at a time following the curves of the plants and allowing them to move naturally inside and outside the composition.
If you are looking for more original ideas for your wedding, read on to our blog!
We at Puglia di Miele are ready to give you useful and tailor-made advice for you.